Thursday, July 18, 2013

Updates

Yes. They're going to be irregular.

I'd love to get these down to a regular thing. Like every Monday or something. Maybe Thursdays? Not much happens on Thursdays it seems. Ooh. Today is Thursday... maybe... Right, anyway. The catch is, my life is chaotic. Mostly because I try to do too much stuff. Maybe I'll be able to get ahead and write a few more in advanced and then set them to autopost.

That's the ideal.

Probably? These will be catch as catch can. I'm also not always going to post to my G+ acct that I've updated. Primarily because I don't like doing that. I feel like I'm harassing you to come read my blog. But I do want you to know there are updates. Thus! There is an RSS feed. Use it. Love it. I've been enjoying commafeed.com since Google Reader went down (Damn you Google!) For those of you on RSS's, feel free to share which ones you use.

Now, I'm going to go be a pirate for a few days and think about how to talk about the Center Garden some more and mentally layout my next charity post- small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment